This evening was to be the opening of our next exhibition Flotsam & Jetsam, bringing together various works by Mick Welbourn and Joanna Wilkinson. The work was set to be an exhibition of lost buildings, imaginary worlds, rejected objects, bits of fabric, traces of patterns, discarded textures, ephemera, impermanence and the passage of time. We’re hoping we can rearrange the physical exhibition at a later date but for now here are some beautiful images of their work for you to enjoy virtually!
- Staring at the Lilac Walls – A Graduate Award in Printmaking Exhibition 9 September 2023
- Threads Through Time – An Exhibition of Paintings, Prints & Drawings by Chris Eastham 29 August 2023
- Any work that wanted doing 6 August 2023
- Graduate Award in Printmaking 30 July 2023
- Come Find Us Relaunch 25 June 2023